REGULATIONS FOR THE ONLINE STORE
These Regulations define the general conditions, rules and manner of sale conducted by Cabinethandle LTD, via the online store www.cabinethandle.uk (hereinafter: “Online Store”) and specifies the terms and conditions of provision by Cabinethandle LTD ,
- Business days – means days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Delivery – means a factual act consisting in delivering to the Customer by the Seller, via the Supplier, the Goods specified in the order.
- Supplier – means a courier company with which the Seller cooperates in the field of delivering the Goods.
- Seller – means Cabinethandle LTD
- Password – means a string of letters, digits or other characters selected by the Customer during the Registration in the Online Store, used to secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Store.
- Customer – means an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with which a Sales Agreement may be concluded, in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations.
- Consumer – means a natural person who performs a legal act not related directly to its business or professional activity.
- Customer Account – means an individual panel for each Customer, launched on his behalf by the Seller, after the Customer has completed the Registration.
- Login – means an individual Customer identification, determined by him, consisting of a string of letters, digits or other characters, required together with the Password to set up a Customer Account in the Online Store. The login is the correct email address of the Customer.
- Entrepreneur – means a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the law of which grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf.
- Regulations – means these regulations of the Online Store.
- Registration – means actual activity performed in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the Customer to use all functionalities of the Online Store.
- Seller -Cabinethandle LTD , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shop Website – means websites where the Seller runs an Online Store operating in the domain www.cabinethandle.uk
- Goods – means a product presented by the Seller via the Online Store Website.
- Sales contract – means a sales agreement concluded electronically, on terms specified in the Regulations, between the Customer and the Seller.
- 2. General provisions
- All rights to the Online Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its Internet domain, the Store Website, as well as to patterns, forms, logos and photos posted on the Shop Website (except for logos and photos presented on the Shop Website for the purpose of presenting goods, to which copyrights belong to third parties) belong to the Seller, and the use of them can only take place in a manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations.
- The Online Store is made available by the Seller via the Internet and the Online Store Website as a resource of the IT and IT system.
- The Seller reserves the right to post advertising content on the Website of the Store regarding the Products offered, as well as goods and services of third parties, in forms used on the Internet.
- It is forbidden to use the Online Store or the Online Store Website by Clients or third parties to send unsolicited commercial information.
- 3. Using the Online Store
- Using the Online Store means any activity of the Customer, which leads to the User getting acquainted with the content contained on the Store Website, subject to the provisions of §4 of the Regulations.
- The use of the Online Store may only be carried out on terms and in the scope specified in the Regulations.
- In order to place an order in the Online Store and in order to use the services available on the Store Websites, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active e-mail account.
- In order to place an order in the Online Shop by phone, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active e-mail account or active phone number.
- The Customer, using the Online Store, is not entitled to any interference in the content, structure, form, graphics, mechanism of operation of the Online Store and the Online Store Website.
- It is prohibited to provide the Customer with unlawful content and the Customer’s use of the Online Store, the Store Website or free services provided by the Seller in a manner contrary to the law, good practices, infringing personal rights of third parties or legitimate interests of the Seller.
- The Customer is entitled to use the resources of the Online Store only for his own use. It is not allowed to use the resources and functions of the Online Store in order to conduct a commercial activity by the Customer or which would infringe the interests of the Seller.
- The Seller declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided electronically may involve the risk of obtaining and modifying Customer data by unauthorized persons, therefore customers should use appropriate technical measures that minimize the above risks. In particular, use anti-virus programs and protect the identity of those using the Internet. The seller never asks the customer to provide him with any form of password.
- 4. Registration
- In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to register.
- In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form made available by the Seller on the Shop Website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function contained in the registration form. During registration, the Customer sets an individual password.
- Completion of the registration form follows the following rules: a) The customer should complete all fields of the registration form, unless the field is marked as optional; b) Information entered into the registration form should concern only the Client and be truthful, whereas the Customer is the person responsible for the accuracy of the information entered in the registration form; c) The customer should read and confirm the fact of reading the Regulations by marking the appropriate field of the registration form.
- d) the Customer, marking the appropriate field of the registration form, should express the will to conclude an agreement for the electronic provision of the Customer Account service for him by the Seller, whereas the Customer’s failure to conclude a contract prevents the registration and creation of the Customer Account; e) the Customer should consent to the processing of his personal data included in the registration form in order to provide services on the basis of contracts concluded in accordance with the Regulations (Article 23 paragraph 1 item 3 of the Act on personal data protection), whereby the Customer has the right to access their content data and correcting them.
- Sending a completed registration form is tantamount to: a) acceptance by the Customer of the Regulations; b) authorization of the Seller to process the Customer’s personal data included in the registration form in order to provide the Customer Account service and consent to the Seller’s delivery to the email address provided by the Customer during the Registration, information related to technical maintenance of the Customer Account.
- After sending the completed registration form, the Customer shall receive, without delay, by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, the Registration confirmation by the Seller. At this time, an agreement is concluded for the electronic provision of a Customer Account service, and the Customer will be able to access the Customer Account and make changes to the data provided during registration, with the exception of the Login.
- The Client is obliged to make every effort to maintain confidentiality and not to disclose the Password to third parties. In the event of any circumstances indicating the suspicion that the Password was in the possession of an unauthorized person, the Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Seller of this fact, using the available means of communication. In this situation, the Customer should immediately change the password, using the appropriate functionalities within the Customer Account.
- The Seller creates and implements safeguards against unauthorized use, duplication or dissemination of content contained on the Shop Website. If the Seller applies the aforementioned security measures, the Customers undertake to refrain from any actions aimed at removing or circumventing such protections or solutions.
- 5. Orders, payment and execution of orders
- The information contained on the Shop Website does not constitute an offer of the Seller within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only the invitation of Clients to submit offers to conclude a sales agreement for the Goods.
- The Customer may place orders in the Online Store for 7 (seven) days a week and 24 (twenty four) hours a day via the Online Store Website or by e-mail.
- The Customer may place orders in the Online Shop by phone on Business Days within the hours indicated on the Shop Website.
- Registration is necessary for Clients to place orders in the Online Store via the Online Store Website.
- The Customer completes the order by selecting the Goods he is interested in by choosing the “TO CART” order under the given Product located on the Shop Website. After completing the entire order and indicating in the “BASKET” the method of Delivery and payment method, the Customer places the order by sending the order form to the Seller. The form is sent by activating the appropriate field in the order form. Each time before the order is shipped to the Seller, the total price of selected Goods is given and the total cost of the chosen method of Delivery.
- Placing an order is the submission by the Customer of the Seller of an offer to conclude a contract for the sale of the Goods being the subject of the order.
- After placing the order, the Seller sends a confirmation of the Customer’s order to the email address provided by the Customer.
- Next, the Seller sends a confirmation of order acceptance to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Confirmation of the order is the Seller’s statement about the acceptance of the offer referred to in §5 sec. 6.
- The Customer has the option of placing an order in the Online Store by phone using the telephone number given by the Seller on the Shop Website. The Customer places an order by phone, giving the Seller, in particular, the name of the Product (and its catalog number) from among the Goods on the Shop Website and its quantity. Then, after completing the entire order, the Customer specifies the method of Delivery and the form of payment. Each time during the Customer placing an order by phone, the Seller informs the Customer about the total price of selected Goods and the total cost of the chosen method of Delivery. In order to confirm the order acceptance by the Seller, the Customer is also obliged, if possible, to provide an active e-mail address.
- The Customer has the option of placing an order in the Online Store using electronic mail, using the e-mail address provided by the Seller on the Shop Website. The Customer places the order by e-mail, providing in the message sent to the Seller, in particular, the name of the Product (and its catalog number), among the Goods on the Shop Website and its quantity. The customer in the message also specifies the method of delivery and the form of payment.
- In the case of placing an order by the Customer by electronic mail, the Seller will send a confirmation of placing an order back to the e-mail address of the Customer from whom he received the order. The message also contains information about the total value of the order, in particular about the price of selected Goods and the cost of the method of delivery and payment chosen by the Customer and a request for final confirmation of the order along with the acceptance of the amount indicated by the Seller.
- After the Customer has finally confirmed the order, the Seller sends the Customer a confirmation of order acceptance.
- If, after confirming the Customer’s order acceptance, its implementation will be impossible due to reasons other than the lack of the Goods in the Online Store, including when the purchase of the Goods from Vendors suppliers will not be possible in the time provided for the order, the Seller will inform the Customer by email or by phone about the circumstances.
- If the implementation of the order turns out to be impossible due to the reasons referred to in §5 para. 13, the Seller may propose to the Customer: a) cancellation of the entire order (selection of this option by the Customer releases the Seller from the obligation to execute the order); b) cancellation of the order in the part where its implementation is not possible within a reasonable time (selection of this option by the Customer releases the Seller from the implementation of the order to the extent it is not possible); c) division of the order and defining the date of order execution in the part of which the original implementation is not possible (selection of this option by the customer causes that the delivery will be made in separate shipments, the customer will not incur additional costs related to the division of the contract).
- Prices on the Shop Website placed at the given Goods are: a) they are gross prices (including VAT) and are specified in pounds; b) do not contain information on the costs of Delivery, about which the Customer will be informed when choosing the method of Delivery; c) do not contain information on possible customs duties if the delivery address is outside Poland.
- The final price binding the parties to the Contract of Sale is the price of the Goods contained on the Shop Website at the time of ordering by the Customer.
- Information on the total value of the order is specified each time in the “BASKET”, after the Customer selects the form of Delivery and specifies the form of payment.
- Customers placing orders in the Online Store by phone, information on the total value of the order is provided each time by the Seller verbally after completing the entire order and selecting the form of delivery by the Customer and specifying the form of payment in accordance with §5 para. 9.
- Customers placing an order by e-mail, information on the total value of the order is provided in the confirmation of placing the order
- The Customer may choose the following payment methods for the ordered Products: a) bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account (in this case the order will be processed after the Seller sends the confirmation of order acceptance, and the shipment will be made immediately after the funds are credited to the Seller’s bank account) ; b) cash on personal collection – payment at the Seller’s office (in this case the order will be processed immediately after the Seller sends the confirmation of order acceptance and the Goods will be released at the Seller’s premises); c) the payment through PAY PAL system.
- The customer is not able to pay for the part of the order in advance, and for the part of the order upon delivery.
- The Customer may modify the order until receiving the information confirming the delivery of the package by the Seller to the email address of the Customer. In particular, the changes may concern the scope of the subject of the order, cancellation of all or part of the order, change of the address of the Delivery, or change of data on the VAT invoice. If the Customer adds new Goods to an order that is already in progress, but before sending the parcel by the Seller, it may affect the time of order completion. In the event of cancellation of all or part of the order, if the payment was made by the Customer in advance, the return of the appropriate amount by the Seller will take place within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of modification by the Customer. The rules for the refund of receivables to customers are specified in §7 and §8 below.
- The Seller may post on the Shop Website information on the number of working days needed to complete the order.
- The ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer via the Supplier, to the address indicated in the order form.
- On the day of sending the Goods to the Customer (if the option of personally picking up the Goods has not been chosen) information confirming the delivery of the package by the Seller is sent to the email address of the Customer, except when the Customer placed an order by phone and did not provide an email address to which confirmatory information.
- The customer should examine the delivered parcel in time and in the manner accepted with parcels of a given type, in the presence of the Supplier’s employee.
- The customer has the right to demand from the Supplier’s employee to write down the proper protocol in the event of a loss or damage to the parcel.
- The customer has the option of collecting the ordered Goods personally. The pick-up can be made at the Seller’s office in the hours specified on the Shop Website, after prior appointment by e-mail or by phone.
- The Seller attaches to the package being the subject of the Delivery, according to the will of the Customer, a receipt or a VAT invoice covering the Goods delivered.
- In the absence of the Customer at the address indicated by him, given when placing the order, as the delivery address, the Supplier’s employee will leave a notice.
- The prices on our online shop are 0% vat and taxes are on the purchaser.
- 6. Complaints and guarantees
- According to art. 10 para. 1 of the Act on Special Consumer Sales Conditions and the amendment to the Civil Code of July 27, 2002. The Seller is responsible for the non-compliance of the Goods with the contract if it is determined by the Customer who is a Consumer before the expiry of 2 years from the date of Delivery. The Customer is obliged to notify the Seller about the non-compliance of the Goods with the contract within 2 months from the date of such non-compliance.
- The Seller within 14 (fourteen) days will address the complaint of the Product reported by the Customer and notify him of the manner of proceeding.
- In order to consider the complaint of the Goods, the Customer should send or deliver the complained Goods together with, if possible, proof of purchase. The advertised goods must be delivered or sent to the address of the Seller. The seller returns the documented shipping costs to the customer.
- If the complaint is considered in favor of the Customer, the Seller will repair or replace the advertised product with a fully-fledged product. If the replacement or repair would expose the Customer to significant inconvenience, the Seller, according to the Customer’s request, will lower the price or refund – as a result of the Customer’s withdrawal from the contract – full payment for the product complained within 14 (fourteen) days. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the parties shall return to each other what they have witnessed.
- The Customer may submit a complaint to the Seller in connection with the use of free services provided electronically by the Seller. The complaint may be submitted in electronic form and sent to the Seller’s e-mail address. In the complaint, the Customer should include his Login and a description of the problem. The Seller shall promptly, but no later than within 14 (fourteen) days, consider complaints and respond to the Customer’s email address provided in the complaint.
- 7. Resignation from the order, withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
- The Customer may resign from the order or part of the order if the Goods or Goods that consisted of them have not yet been sent by direct contact with the Seller by e-mail or telephone.
- The Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving reasons, by submitting a relevant statement in writing within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of Delivery. To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. The model statement of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement is placed by the Seller on the Shop Website.
- In the event of effective withdrawal from the Contract of Sale, the contract is considered void. The Customer is obliged to return the purchased Goods immediately, no later than within 14 (fourteen) days. The goods should be returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the ordinary management. The return can be made, for example: a) directly at the Seller’s office in hours indicated on the Store Website or b) via DPD by sending the Goods to the address of the Seller.
- If the Customer who is a Consumer has made any prepayments, they shall be entitled to statutory interest from the date of prepayment.
- The Seller, in the event of withdrawal by the Consumer from the contract, immediately certifies in writing the return of the benefit.
- The right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement is not payable to the Customer who is a Consumer in the case of services with properties specified by the Customer in the order placed by him or closely related to his person.
- 8. Return of payment
- The Seller shall refund the Customer’s receivables within 14 (fourteen) days in the case of: a) cancellation by the Customer of the order or part of the order paid in advance of its implementation (in which case the appropriate part of the price shall be returned);
- b) withdraw from the Sales Agreement by the Customer who is a Consumer in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations; c) reduction of the price or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement in the event of the complaint being acknowledged pursuant to §6 of the Regulations.
- The method of refund depends on the form of the original payment to the Seller: a) in the case of payment in advance by a bank transfer, the Seller refunds the amount to the Customer’s bank account or via a postal order, after determining the form of return chosen by the Customer and requesting the customer to provide the data required for a bank transfer or postal order. b) in the case of payment “cash on delivery ‘or upon’ personal collection ‘, the Seller shall return it to the Customer’s bank account or via a postal order, prior to determining the form of return chosen by the Customer and requesting the Customer to submit the data required for a bank transfer or transfer mail. c) in the case of payment “in advance” using the PayU electronic payment system, the Seller shall refund the payment to the Customer’s bank account, after calling the Customer to submit the data required for the bank transfer.
- The Seller shall not be liable for the lack of refund or delay of such reimbursement, if despite sending to the Customer the e-mail address provided by him, referred to in §8 subpara. 2 above, the Customer will not provide the Seller with the required data or if the response to the request will be incomplete and will prevent an effective return. The Seller is free from liability, even if the refund was not made or was made late due to the Customer providing incorrect data required for a bank transfer or postal order. The refund will be made in such a case immediately after obtaining the abovementioned data from the client.
- 9. Free services
- The Seller provides free electronic services to Clients: a) Running a Customer Account; b) Posting opinions about the Goods or the Online Store on the Store’s Website;
- The services indicated in §9 paragraph 1 above are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Seller reserves the right to choose and change the type, form, time and manner of granting access to selected services listed, about which he will inform the Customers in a manner appropriate to the change in the Regulations.
- The Customer Account Service is available after Registration, as described in §4 and §5 of the Regulations.
- Free service. Posting opinions about the Goods or the Online Store on the Shop Website consists of enabling the Customer, by the Seller, to publish individual and subjective statements of the Customer.
- By posting content and making it available, the Customer makes voluntary distribution of content. The published content does not express the views of the Seller. The seller is not a content provider, but only an entity that provides adequate ICT resources for this purpose.
- The Client declares that: a) he is entitled to use proprietary copyrights, industrial property rights and / or related rights to – respectively – works, industrial property rights objects (eg trademarks) and / or related rights objects, which they make up content; b) placing and making available as part of the free service referred to in §9 para. 5 above, personal data, image and information related to third parties occurred in a legal, voluntary manner and with the consent of the persons concerned; c) consents to the access to published content by other Customers and the Seller, as well as authorizes the Seller to use them free of charge in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations; d) consents to the development of works within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act.
- The Customer is not entitled to: a) post as part of using the free service referred to in §9 para. 5 above, personal data of third parties and the dissemination of the image of third parties without the required legal permission or consent of a third party; b) posting, as part of the use of the free service referred to in §9 paragraph 5 above, advertising and / or promotional content.
- The Seller is liable for the content posted by the Customers, provided that they receive notification in accordance with §11 point of the Regulations.
- It is forbidden for Clients to place, within the framework of using the free service referred to in §9 paragraph 5 above, content that could in particular: a) be placed in bad faith, eg with the intention of violating personal rights of third parties; b) violate any rights of third parties, including rights related to the protection of copyright and related rights, protection of industrial property rights, trade secret or related to confidentiality obligations; c) be offensive or threatened to other people, contain vocabulary that violates good manners (eg by using profanity or terms commonly considered offensive); d) be in contradiction with the interests of the Seller; e) otherwise violate the provisions of the Regulations, good customs, provisions of applicable law, social or moral norms.
- If a notification is received in accordance with §11.1 of the Regulations, the Seller reserves the right to modify or delete content posted by Customers as part of their use of the free service referred to in §9 paragraph 5, in particular with regard to content which, based on reports from third parties or relevant authorities, were found to be in breach of these Regulations or applicable law. The seller does not conduct ongoing control of the content posted.
- The Customer agrees to the use of the content posted by the Seller free of charge.
- Cancellation of the free service. Posting opinions about the Goods or the Online Store on the Shop Website is possible at any time and consists in ceasing to post the content by the Customer on the relevant Websites of the Store.
- The Customer who has registered may request a removal of the Seller’s Customer Account, whereas if the Customer requests the Customer’s account to be removed by the Seller, it may be deleted up to 14 (fourteen) days from the request.
- The Seller is entitled to block access to the Customer Account and free services, if the Customer acts to the detriment of the Seller or other Customers, violation of the provisions of law or the provisions of the Regulations by the Customer, and when blocking access to the Customer Account and free services is justified security reasons – in particular: the Customer’s breaching of the Shop’s Website security or other hacking activities. Blocking access to the Customer Account and free services for the aforementioned reasons lasts for the period necessary to resolve the issue constituting the basis for blocking access to the Customer Account and free services. The Seller shall notify the Customer about blocking access to the Customer Account and free services by electronic means to the address provided by the Customer in the registration form.
- 10. Responsibility
- The Seller shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of the contract, but in the case of contracts concluded with customers being Entrepreneurs, the Seller shall be liable only in the event of deliberate damage and within the limits of actual losses by the Client being the Entrepreneur.
- The Seller shall not be liable for the failure to perform or improper performance of services provided electronically, if it is caused by third parties (in particular telecommunications operators, providers of telecommunications lines and electricity). However, the seller bears responsibility as for his own act or omission for actions or omissions of persons with whom he provides services provided electronically, as well as persons entrusted with the performance of these services.
- The Seller shall not be liable for the impossibility or difficulties in using the Online Store, resulting from reasons attributable to the Customer, in particular for loss by the Customer or entry into possession by his third parties (regardless of method) of his Password. The Seller is, however, liable if the Customer’s loss or entry into possession of his Password has occurred for reasons attributable to the Seller or the reasons for which the Seller is liable.
- The Seller shall not be liable for damages caused by Customer’s actions or omissions, in particular for their use of the Online Store in a manner inconsistent with applicable law or the Regulations.
- The sole source of the Seller’s obligations is these Regulations and the mandatory provisions of law.
- 11. Reporting a threat or violation of rights
- If the Customer or other person or entity finds that the content published on the Shop Website violates their rights, personal rights, good manners, feelings, morals, beliefs, rules of fair competition, know-how, a secret protected by law or based on obligations, may notify the Seller of a potential breach.
- The Seller notified about the potential infringement, takes immediate action to remove the content causing the violation from the Store Website.
- 12. Personal data and “Cookies” files
- The Seller of the personal data of Customers provided to the Seller on a voluntary basis as part of the Registration and as part of the Seller’s provision of electronic services or under other circumstances specified in the Regulations is the Seller.
- Personal data will be processed by the Seller only on the basis of authorization to process data and only for the purpose of performing orders or services provided electronically by the Seller and other purposes specified in the Regulations.
- The set of personal data provided to the Seller is reported by the Seller to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Personal data provided to the Seller are given to him voluntarily, with the reservation that failure to specify in the Regulations in the Registration process prevents registration and establishment of the Customer Account and prevents the submission and execution of the Customer’s order in the event of placing an order without registering the Customer Account.
- Anyone who provides their personal data to the Seller has the right to access their content and to correct it.
- The Seller provides the opportunity to remove personal data from the collection, in particular in the event of deletion of the Customer Account. The Seller may refuse to delete personal data if the Customer has not paid all amounts due to the Seller or violated the applicable law, and the retention of personal data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and determine the Customer’s liability.
- The Seller protects the personal data provided to him and makes every effort to protect them against unauthorized access or use.
- The Seller does not transfer, sell or lend collected personal customer data to other persons or institutions, unless it is done with the express consent or at the request of the client, in accordance with applicable law or at the request of the court, prosecutor, police or other authorized authority, in case of violation of the law by the clients.
- The Seller reserves the right to disclose aggregate, general statistical summaries relating to Customers to co-operating with the Seller’s companies and websites. Such lists refer to the viewing of the Shop Website and do not contain personal data of the Customers.
- The Seller uses the mechanism of “cookie” files, which while the Customers use the Store’s Website, are saved by the Seller’s server on the hard drive of the Customer’s end device.
- The use of “cookies” is aimed at correct operation of the Store’s Website on the end devices of the Customers. This mechanism does not destroy the client’s terminal device and does not cause any configuration changes in the end-devices of the clients or in the software installed on these devices. “Cookies” are not intended to identify customers. The seller uses the mechanism of “cookie” files in order to: a) remember information about the final devices of customers; b) verification and development of its offer; c) statistical.
- Every customer can disable the “cookies” mechanism in the web browser of his terminal device. The Seller indicates that disabling “cookies” may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Store’s Internet Sites.
- 13. Termination of the contract (not applicable to orders / sales contracts)
- Each of the Parties may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the preservation of rights acquired by the other Party before the termination of the above-mentioned contract and provisions below.
- The Customer who has made the Registration terminates the contract for the provision of services by electronic means, by requesting the Seller to remove the Customer Account, using any means of remote communication, allowing the Seller to read the Customer’s declaration of intent.
- The Seller shall terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services by sending to the Customer an appropriate declaration of intent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during the Registration.
- 14. Final provisions and amendments to the Regulations
- The Regulations are valid from the day of publication on the Online Store website and replace the previously applicable rules of the Online Store.
- The content of these Regulations may be recorded by printing, saving on a carrier or downloading at any time from the pages of the Online Store.
- The regulations may change. The Customer shall be informed about changes to the Regulations by placing the Seller on the main page of the Online Store information on amendments to the Regulations containing a list of amendments to the Regulations and maintaining this information on the main page of the Online Store for a period of at least 7 (seven) consecutive Business Days, and Customers having The Customer Account will be additionally notified by the Seller by sending to the e-mail address indicated by them in the registration form, information containing a list of amendments to the Regulations.
- Informing about the amendment of the Regulations in the manner specified above shall take place no later than 7 (seven) Business Days prior to the introduction of the amended Regulations. If the Customer who has a Customer Account does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he / she is obliged to notify the Seller about this fact within 7 (seven) days from the date of informing about the change in the Regulations. Lack of acceptance results in the termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of §13.
- All orders accepted by the Store for execution before the date of amendment of the Regulations are implemented on the basis of the regulations, which were in force on the date of ordering by the Customer.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of the concluded Sales Agreement, the parties will endeavor to resolve the matter amicably. The law applicable to the resolution of any disputes arising from these Regulations is Polish law.
- The Regulations enter into force on 1 July 2018
- 15. WARRANTY
Cabinethandle.UK warrants its products to the original purchaser (and is nottransferrable) according to the table below. This warranty applies to all products purchased through Cabinethandle.UK . Our liability under this warranty is limitedat our option to the repair or replacement of the defective product or part, the cost of repair of the defective product or part or the supply of an equivalent product or part, in each case if we are
satisfied the loss or damage was due to a defect in the materials or workmanship of the product or part. Manufacturers of our products are continually investing in research and development to improve design specifications, aesthetics and production techniques of our products. As a result of this commitment to providing the highest standards, alterations to the dimensions and specifications of our products will occur. Cabinethandle.UK reserves the right to modify our warranty provisions without prior notification. Cabinethandle.UK will not be responsible for any costs associated with warranty work undertaken without our knowledge and prior approval.
PRODUCT CATEGORY WARRANTY PERIOD /DETAILS
Residential : 2 Years
Commercial: 1 Year
Residential is defined by normal residential domestic purposes including houses and residentialapartments.
Commercial refers to all non-residential purposes including hotels, schools, care homes, hospitals, clubs, student accommodation, rental properties and/or general public facilities etc. The date of purchase for commercial buildings will be thedate of handover to the owners.
Warranty Exclusions Defects caused by improper use, improper installation, surface damage caused by installation, improper care of the product or failure to observe any one or more of the following will not be covered by this warranty:
1. The consumer is not able to provide proof of purchase or equivalent documentation which confirms that the relevant product was purchased from Cabinethandle.uk .
2. Installation in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and specifications.
3. All products are to be cleaned according to the Cabinethandle.uk Care and Maintenance schedule.
4. Service or repairs with non-standard replacement parts which have been previously undertaken without Cabinethandle.uk . No claimable costs will be covered.
1. For finishes, this warranty does not cover damage caused by use of chemicals or detergents or abrasives and is limited to coating failure by bubbling, flaking or cracking. Please note that organic finishes are expected to change colour, develop patina and verdigris.
2. For handles, the warranty does not cover damage caused by strong chlorinated solvents, chloroform, chlorobenzene, nail polish remover, methylene chloride, acetone, turpentine, ethyl acetate, acids, ketones, phenols, ethers, drain cleaner, toilet cleaner, salts, oils, milks and bathwater additives, nonapproved liquids or chemicals.
3. The product has been modified or altered outside the original factory specifications.
It is the installer’s/ consumer’s responsibility to ensure:
• Products are not damaged prior to installation.
• They are happy with their purchase.
• The product has all of its components as displayed
on the installation instructions.
• Required maintenance is performed.
• Care and maintenance guidelines are adhered to.
LODGING A CLAIM
Claims must be lodged immediately or within 3 days of detection. Proof and date of purchase from Cabinethandle.uk along with the site details and contacts will be required to process a claim. All claims must be lodged with Cabinethandle.uk via one of the following methods:
• Phone : +447784654059
• Online: www.cabinethandle.uk
• Email: email@example.com
Your costs in making a claim under this warranty, including all freight, collection and delivery costs are to be borne and paid by you. We also reserve the right at our cost to inspect any alleged defect in the product wherever it is located or installed or on our premises. Cabinethandle.uk will not be liable for any claims for labour, additional products or parts associated with alleged faulty product for work not approved in advance by Cabinethandle.uk in writing.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Cabinethandle.uk reserves the right to amend or alter this warranty offer in writing at any time. Cabinethandle.uk reserves the right to provide minor componentry such as handles, aerators, buttons and washers as ‘parts only’ to the customer.