All products available at www.cabinethandle.uk are brand new and 100% original. The Store’s offer is specially selected and updated with the latest market trends from the world of design to meet sophisticated tastes of our customers.
The CABINETHANDLE.UK store team makes every effort to send you goods without defects, which is why before shipment each product is carefully checked by us and additionally secured with the necessary materials to protect against damage that could result during its transport.
Products offered at CABINETHANDLE.UK are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and are subject to complaint if *:
– the product was damaged during transport,
– manufacturing defects of the product have been noticed,
– the received goods are inconsistent with the description of the item ordered on the Store’s website.
At Cabinethandle.UK we offer you 14 days to return any item from the date you receive your order, subject to the following conditions:
The items are undamaged, in a re-saleable condition and in the original packaging.
We ask that you follow these steps before returning your items:
1. Inform us on firstname.lastname@example.org of your intention to return or to exchange the item.
2. Please ensure you provide the following details:
3. Please be sure that all products you return are undamaged and in the original packaging.
4. We recommend that you return your item using a signed for service that provides you with proof of delivery to us. We will not be held responsible for returned items that are lost in transit.
Please note: Shipping costs are not refundable and return carriage is payable by the customer.
We will return your payment payment within 14 days of receipt of the returned item(s).
In the unlikely event that products are supplied faulty, have been damaged in transit or incorrectly delivered please email email@example.com ensuring you provide the following details:
1. Please ensure you check your goods to ensure you are happy with them within 48 hours of receipt.
2. Please notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive returns details from our office.
3. Please attach a photo showing the fault/damage of the product. In many cases this saves both time and money as replacements can often be sent without the need to return them to us first.